Why share or sell ‘Step Out of Your Comfort Zone'?
Growth is something most business owners strive for, both in their personal and professional lives. In business, growth leads to new ideas and opportunities.
But it's so much easier to stay where you are and do what you've always done. It's familiar. It's predictable. And, it's comfortable!
To make progress, you need to depart from that status quo, where you accept the ways things are. You have to take risks that push your limits. Do things that make you feel a little scared, apprehensive, and uncomfortable.
Unfortunately, for most people that’s easier said than done.
Your comfort zone is where you feel safe and secure, so leaving it can be terrifying.
However, outside of that zone is where true growth occurs.
With our brandable report, Step Out of Your Comfort Zone, you'll learn how to step outside of your comfort zone and foster a “change mindset” in yourself and your team.
And when you purchase a license to Step Out of Your Comfort Zone, you'll get the rights to edit the content any way you want and put your own name and branding on. Then, use it to help your audience change their own mindset around the status quo.
Try using your newly branded report, action guide, and graphics to grow your list of leads, WOW your current clients or subscribers with a valuable resource, increase the value of another course, or even work directly with clients who need your help. It's up to you!
Here's what you'll teach in Step Out of Your Comfort Zone:
There are 4 main modules in the report, as well as an introduction, which can all be easily adapted to an email series or other format:
- Module 1: The Problem with the Status Quo
In Module 1, you'll discuss what's meant by ‘the status quo' and why it hinders business growth. Your readers will use the action steps to identify where they are stuck in the status quo and what they can do to change.
- Module 2: Develop a Mindset For Change
Why do we fear change and what are the specific fears holding us back? In Module 2, you'll provide a formula to identify the fears holding your readers back and how to confront those fears. You'll show them how to visualize and plan to overcome their fears so they can develop a mindset for change.
- Module 3: Help Your Team Embrace Change
Everyone is fearful of change. In Module 3, you'll show your readers how, once they have developed their mindset for change, they can lead by example and facilitate a change mindset in those around them. They'll become a true advocate for growth.
- Module 4: Make Stepping Out of Your Comfort Zone a Habit
Practice, practice, practice! In Module 4, you'll give your readers strategies and action steps to introduce change into their everyday life. This will enable them to not only accept, but actually seek out and welcome change!
And to teach the topic above, here's exactly what you'll get in the Step Out of Your Comfort Zone package:
- Report (3478 words, 20 pages), which teaches your readers key tactics they can implement to start stepping out of their comfort zone. (a $200 value)
- Action Guide, a set of worksheets which your readers can use alongside the activities outlined in the report, so they can take action and get results (a $47 value)
- Summary Cheat Sheet, which gives an outline summary of the key points from the report, so they'll have their own reference cheat sheet as a reminder (this is great as an overview for you too!)
- Graphics used in the Report (.pdf, .png & .pptx), so you can use them in additional handouts or for readers who are visual learners
- Overview Infographic (.pdf, .png & .pptx) – A visual list – so your customers have a handy reminder every day of what they learned (outsourcing these would cost at least $100)
- 10 Tweets with tips for sharing on any social media platform, so you can promote your work to more people
- Instructions for using your new content, so you'll have tons of ideas of how to repurpose everything above to create webinars, video, emails, and any other content you need
For instance, here are just some of the ways you can use Step out of Your Comfort Zone:
- Brand it for a free giveaway to get more email subscribers on your list
- Repurpose the Cheat Sheet to create slides to run a webinar. Then follow up with paid coaching or consulting sessions
- Customize and sell your own ecourse and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each sub-topic.
- Pull out sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire course, all combined as a paid ebook or a course.
- Use the Cheat Sheet to create slides, and the Course Book or Report as the basis for your script. Then create a video series for your clients, with the worksheets as downloads to accompany each video.
- Add the content to your paid membership site as a valuable learning resource
- Share the graphics on social media to promote the course (paid or as a lead magnet), or just to drive traffic to your site
- Combine this course with other courses at Content Sparks to create a longer educational series or curriculum
Take a look at some screenshots of what you'll get:
Contents are delivered as .docx, pptx, and .xls. Images are .pptx, .pdf & .png.
“The quality, the ease of adaptation, the logical flow of the information provided, the professional look of the courses both on the front end (student materials) and the back-end (teacher and marketing materials) makes using Content Sparks courses an easy and best choice!” — Dave Sweney
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Here’s How Done-For-You Products From Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered customizable content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the customizable content I was buying wasn’t written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That's why I created Content Sparks, to provide high-quality, customizable sales and marketing products.
Today our team has created business content for Fortune 50 companies and small businesses for over 20 years…content that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have high-quality, customizable content in just minutes…
- You share or sell the content for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch…
- You have more authority in your market, and sales go up
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
“Sharyn's materials help me to stay stealthy. I'm able to develop new programs quickly and professionally, always offering something new to my members and leaders, giving me tremendous edge in the market.- Jennifer Henczel
“It's a tremendous help to be able to reduce timeframes from 45 (days) to under a week. And that helps me secure more deals as well, because I can have that turnover time to be able to help support what the client needs, especially in these challenging times.”
– Chris Gloss
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy Step out of Your Comfort Zone, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you'll find…
There's PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it's EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. It is recommended that web-based content is rewritten so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you'll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I've made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $17 and charge more if you're adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you're adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
Can I see a sample of your content?
Absolutely! Just CLICK HERE to grab a sampling from our course called First Impressions Matter. This is just a sample and does NOT include a license to edit it or use the content for your customers or readers.
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.