Content Visibility Boosters
32 tactics for getting your content in front of your target audience
In Content Visibility Boosters, you’ll get everything you need to create a webinar, self-study resource, workshop or other learning experience on a variety of ways to get the right eyes on your content.
Why share or sell ‘Content Visibility Boosters'?
Because most people's content sits quietly on the internet, or on their hard drive, and never helps the people it's meant for.
And that's both a waste of time and money for the content creator, but even worse, it means that people who need that information never see it!
People who create content are often talented at the creation side of the process, but not as good at spreading the word and marketing their masterpieces.
However, there's a multitude of options for getting content in front of their target audience, and you can help them find the best methods for their market.
Our course on Content Visibility Boosters offers 32 proven tactics, grouped into 3 categories (free, paid, and shared). With all of those options, your clients' content is sure to get the visibility and exposure it deserves…while your clients build their reputation as an expert.
All you have to do is customize the course contents for your target market, put your name and brand on, and sell or share with clients and prospects.
Then think about how you can combine this course with similar topics that help your clients get even better results. For example, be sure to look at the content packages available in our Content Marketing category. There are courses available on topics such as content creation, blogging, keywords, target marketing and more.
Here's what you'll teach in Content Visibility Boosters
There are 5 modules in the course, including a Conclusion in which you do a final review and next steps.
- Introduction: In the first module, you'll introduce your clients to the basics of content marketing, including setting content goals and narrowing in on their target market. That way, they'll be sure they're creating the right content in the first place.
- Module 1 – Free Traffic Strategies: Next, you'll reveal a variety of methods your clients can use to get eyes on their content without spending a penny, other than their own time. You'll cover 19 ways, including things like social media, guest posting, interviews, tutorials and more.
- Module 2 – Paid Traffic Strategies: While not free, using paid traffic can speed up the visibility of content exponentially. In this module, you'll explore a few of the options available, so that your clients can start planning where they'll include paid ads in their content marketing.
- Module 3 – Sharing Traffic Strategies: Building relationships with people who will share your content is critical to long-term content visibility success. In this module, you'll discuss 3 categories of relationships to build – Influencers/Colleagues, Affiliates, and Customers. Your clients will see the value of their current relationships and start building new ones.
- Conclusion and Next Steps: In the concluding module, you'll review what was learned and guide your clients through some action planning, so they'll be ready to give their content the visibility boost it needs to maximize its value.
And to teach the program above, here's exactly what you'll get in the Content Visibility Boosters Package:
- Course Book (5,573 words, 35 pages) Contains all the information your clients need for learning how to get their content in front of their target audience (Value $997)
- Action Guide (16 pages) – To use alongside the activities outlined in the Course Book.
- Summary Cheat Sheet (2,656 words, 16 pages ) – A high-level overview of each module of the course, which acts as a great cheat sheet reference for people to remember what they learned.
- Graphics from Course Book (8 Graphics in .jpg & .ppt) – Graphic representations of key concepts from the course, which visual learners love (great as handouts too)
- List of Resources – A list of platforms where your clients can get eyes on their content.
- 3 Steps to Boosting Your Content Visibility Infographic (.jpg & .ppt) – More visuals of key concepts from the course, so your customers have a handy reminder every day of what they learned (outsourcing these would cost at least $100)
- Slideshow (107 Slides) – Ready to fire up your recording software or share on webinars, Hangouts, and live presentations or workshops (Takes at least a day to create or $300 to outsource)
- Speaker Notes (in Slide Notes below slides) – Use the script under the slides (in the ppt) to guide your presentations and recording. Ready to customize for your own words and examples.
- Social Media Posts (10 Tips for sharing on social media) – Not just for Twitter! Use these to get more traffic to your content
- Top Ways to Deliver Your Training Program – Use our tips for picking the best way to deliver your course, based on your audience and your own skills
- Instructions for using your new content – Step-by-step tips for getting started, customizing, and repurposing your content
For instance, here are just some of the ways you can use Content Visibility Boosters:
- Use a section of the content as a free giveaway to get more email subscribers on your list
- Use the slides and speaking notes to run a webinar or series of webinars. Then follow up with paid coaching or consulting sessions
- Customize and sell your own ecourse and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each sub-topic.
- Use sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire course, all combined as a paid ebook, webinar, or live workshop.
- Use the slides and speaker notes to create a video series for your clients, with the worksheets as downloads to accompany each video.
- Add the content to your paid membership site as a valuable learning resource
- Share the graphics, infographics, and tweets on social media to promote the course (paid or as a lead magnet), or just to drive traffic to your site
- Combine this course with other courses at Content Sparks to create a longer educational series or curriculum
Take a look at some screenshots of what you'll get:
Contents are delivered as .doc, ppt and .xls. Images are .jpg, .pptx. eCovers are .png & .psd
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Here’s How Done-For-You Products From Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered customizable content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the customizable content I was buying wasn’t written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That's why I created Content Sparks, to provide high-quality, customizable sales and marketing products.
Today our team has created business content for Fortune 50 companies and small businesses for over 20 years…content that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have high-quality, customizable content in just minutes…
- You share or sell the content for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch…
- You have more authority in your market, and sales go up
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
“I used Content Sparks products to create a lead magnet for $37 intro coaching calls. With one solo ad, I got 123 emails and 65 phone numbers of prospects. Now it's up to me to call them!–VaNessa Duplessie
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy teaching Content Visibility Boosters, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you'll find…
There's PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it's EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. It is recommended that web-based content is rewritten so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you'll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I've made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $17 and charge more if you're adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you're adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.