Customer Onboarding: After the Sale
Maximize your customers’ success, satisfaction, and retention with an exceptional post-purchase experience
In Customer Onboarding: After the Sale, you’ll get everything you need to create a webinar, workshop, lead magnet, or paid product on how to implement a consistent and reliable onboarding process for new customers.
Why share or sell ‘Customer Onboarding: After the Sale’?
Because it’s what you do after you close a sale that makes the difference between a satisfied, loyal customer and one who never comes back.
Many marketers are so focused on getting more leads and closing sales that they forget that what comes after the sale is the most important part of running a successful business.
They create top-notch products and services and put well-planned marketing systems in place to sell them. But then they drop the ball when it comes to making sure their customers get the promised results.
Business owners who excel at building lasting customer relationships use a process called ‘customer onboarding’ to make sure their customers get exactly what they expected from their purchase… and more.
They look at what results their customers want, and then…
They make sure every little detail that happens after a sale helps customers achieve success.
Sounds complicated? Don’t worry. It’s just a matter of following a series of steps to lay out a plan.
And we’ve put together a complete package of materials for teaching this topic in our course on Customer Onboarding: After the Sale.
All the content is already done-for-you, waiting for you to customize, brand as your own, and sell (or share with prospects).
When you help your customers set up a consistent onboarding process for their products or services, they’ll see their customer satisfaction and retention shoot up….. and they’ll be singing your praises too!
NOTE: This course is different from The Ideal Customer Experience Journey, which deals with the entire experience a customer has with your business from first hearing about you to making a purchase and beyond. Customer Onboarding is focused solely on the post-purchase process you give customers, so it goes into much more detail on that part of a customer’s experience.
Here’s what you’ll teach in Customer Onboarding: After the Sale
Course ModulesThere are 5 modules in the course plus a Conclusion.
- The Importance of Customer Onboarding in Your Sales Cycle: You’ll introduce your customers to the concept of onboarding and the essential role it plays in their business, no matter what product or service they’re selling
- Plan Your Customer Onboarding Process: You’ll give them the steps to follow for planning out the big picture and the details of a consistent onboarding plan, so they can identify exactly what they need to do and when
- Set Up Your Customer Onboarding (The First 30 Days): You’ll show them how to take their plan from the previous module and outline the exact content they need for the first weeks after a sale, including items they can automate
- Create Your Process For The Next Few Months & Beyond: Onboarding timelines vary based on what’s being sold, so you’ll also give them ways to continue engaging their customers, supporting success, and encouraging additional sales and referrals.
- Common Mistakes to Avoid with Onboarding: You’ll explain the mistakes that could derail your customers’ onboarding and how to prevent them, so your customers can avoid potential confusion or dissatisfaction with their products
- Conclusion and Next Steps: Finally, you’ll give some parting tips as you review what was learned and guide your customers through putting together a final action plan for implementing their new onboarding process
And to teach the program above, here’s exactly what you’ll get in the Customer Onboarding: After the Sale package
- Customer Onboarding: After the Sale – Course Book (6,723 words, 37 pages) Contains all the information your customers need for learning how to create a successful onboarding experience for their customers
- Workbook (1072 words, 20 pages) – To use alongside the activities outlined in the Course Book
- Customer Onboarding Timeline Spreadsheet – An Excel spreadsheet and example for creating a simple, visual layout of their onboarding process
- Summary Checklist (1648 words, 8 pages) – An outline of all the key points, which acts as a great cheat sheet reference for people to remember what they learned
- Graphics from Course Book (7 Graphics in .jpg & .ppt) – Great visual representations of key concepts from the course, which visual learners love
- Create Your Customer Onboarding Process Graphic (.jpg & .ppt) – A visual that summarizes all the key steps for creating an onboarding process, so your customers always have something to refer back to
- 2 Infographics – Best Practices and Mistakes to Avoid (.jpg & .ppt) – Another great visual reminder of key concepts from the course, so your customers don’t have to wade back through the course book
- List of Suggested Tools to Explore – A list of tools that can help your customers with mapping their onboarding process and managing the systems they need. Add your own suggestions and affiliate links wherever you want.
- Slideshow (83 Slides) – Ready to fire up your recording software or share on webinars, Hangouts, and live presentations or workshops
- Speaker Notes (in Slide Notes below slides) – Use the script under the slides (in the ppt) to guide your presentations and recording. Ready to customize for your language
- Top Ways to Deliver Your Training Program – Use our tips for picking the best way to deliver your course, based on your audience and your own skills
- Tweets (10 Tips for sharing on social media) – Not just for Twitter! Use these to get more traffic to your content
- Editable eCover Templates (10 Designs in 2D psd) – Ready to convert to your own branded eCovers
- Instructions for using your new content – Step-by-step tips for getting started, customizing, and repurposing your content
- BONUS: 3-Step Customer Onboarding Checklist (6 pages, 714 words) – A high-level checklist of tasks for creating your onboarding process, which you can use as a handout for customers or as a great lead magnet for attracting buyers for your course.
- BONUS: 10 Quote Images – Tips about customer onboarding that are perfect for sharing on social media to drive more traffic to your content. Just add your logo and url with an image editor or Canva and share everywhere!
For instance, here are just some of the ways you can use Customer Onboarding: After the Sale
- Use a section of the content as a free giveaway to get more email subscribers on your list
- Use the slides and speaking notes to run a webinar. Then follow up with paid coaching or consulting sessions
- Customize and sell your own ecourse and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each sub-topic.
- Use sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire course, all combined as a paid ebook, webinar, or live workshop.
- Use the slides and speaker notes to create a video series for your clients, with the worksheets as downloads to accompany each video.
- Add the content to your paid membership site as a valuable learning resource
- Share the graphics, infographics, and tweets on social media to promote the course (paid or as a lead magnet), or just to drive traffic to your site
- Combine this course with other courses at Content Sparks to create a longer educational series or curriculum
Take a look at some screenshots of what you’ll get:
Contents are delivered as .doc, ppt and .xls. Images are .jpg, .pptx. eCovers are .png & .psd
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Here’s How Done-For-You Products From Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered customizable content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the customizable content I was buying wasn’t written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That’s why I created Content Sparks, to provide high-quality, customizable sales and marketing products.
Today our team has created business content for Fortune 50 companies and small businesses for over 20 years…content that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have high-quality, customizable content in just minutes…
- You share or sell the content for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch…
- You have more authority in your market, and sales go up
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
“I used Content Sparks products to create a lead magnet for $37 intro coaching calls. With one solo ad, I got 123 emails and 65 phone numbers of prospects. Now it’s up to me to call them!–VaNessa Duplessie
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy teaching Customer Onboarding: After the Sale, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you’ll find…
There’s PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it’s EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. It is recommended that web-based content is rewritten so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you’ll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I’ve made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $17 and charge more if you’re adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you’re adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.