Power Networking for Results
How to build business relationships that help you achieve your goals
You’ve probably heard this a million times before:
“It’s not WHAT you know, it’s WHO you know.”
Well, there’s a reason that phrase is repeated all the time. It’s true!
If you’re not continually building your network of business relationships, you’re missing out on the biggest asset you can have for achieving your goals and building your business.
As Christine Comaford-Lynch, a successful businesswoman and serial entrepreneur, said:
Networking is marketing. Marketing yourself, marketing your uniqueness, marketing what you stand for.
But, networking doesn't come naturally to most people. And to be successful at it, you need to understand some critical guidelines and strategies.
Fortunately, you can help your clients and customers master the essential skills of business networking, using our customizable, step-by-step course on Power Networking for Results.
‘Power Networking for Results' is a complete training program for any audience who needs to expand their business relationships for things like joint ventures, job seeking, new clients, new leads, general visibility, etc.
Your ready-to-teach course kit contains everything you need to promote, deliver, and ensure the success of your program.
And all the materials you get are editable AND brandable, so you can tailor it to any market and ensure it looks and sounds like you.
Here's a summary of what you get in your Power Networking for Results package:
There are 10 modules in the course, and they can easily be broken up to create separate modules in an online course or a recorded video series. The titles of the modules are:
- What Is Power Networking?
- The Key to Successful Power Networking – Defining Your Purpose
- Evaluating Your Skills for Effective Power Networking
- Get Your Story Straight – Crafting a Story for Successful Networking
- Who’s Who – Identifying Your Target Networking Prospects
- Power Networking – What to Say and How to Say It
- Power Networking Follow-up Strategies and Etiquette
- A Game Plan for Your Power Networking
- Measuring Your Networking Results
- Maintaining a Positive Mindset for Power Networking
By the time your students have completed the 10 modules in the course, they will have come away with all of the following:
- A defined purpose for their networking
- An evaluation of their skill set
- 3 versions of their “story” to use when networking
- A list of target networking prospects
- A sample script to use during networking conversations
- A template for following-up after meeting new people
- A game plan for moving forward
- Specific metrics for evaluating networking results
And to help you deliver, teach, and promote the course, you'll get all of the following:
- Power Networking for Results – Course Book (6,641 words, 38 Pages)
- Workbook – For Completing the Course Activities (32 Pages)
- Summary – Key points and action steps from the course (14 pages)
- Graphics – 5 Graphics that illustrate key points in the course. In .png & .pptx
- Infographic – 10 Secrets to Becoming a Networking Superstar
- Slides Handout
- Sample Questions for Your Networking Conversations
- List of Places to Find and Set Up Networking Events
- List of Resources for Becoming a Better Networker
- Slideshow – For presenting, webinars, and video (123 Slides)
- Speaker Notes – Script and instructions in Notes section of slides
- Facilitator Guide – Additional instructions plus all slides and notes
- Mind Map Overview of Course
- Course Evaluation Form
- Course Follow-up Emails (5 emails for following up with participants after the course)
- Top Ways to Deliver Training Programs
- Opt-In Report – 120 Tips for Power Networking
- Opt-In Report in Slideshow format – 126 Slides (in .pptx)
- 5 Opt-In Report Follow-up Emails
- 5 Blog Posts
- Infographic – 10+ Tips for Powerful Business Networking
- 30 Tweets about Networking
- 13 Motivational Quote images
Power Networking for Results
Want a Peek Inside?
Press PLAY to take a look at exactly what you’ll be downloading when you purchase Power Networking for Results…
Take a look at these screenshot previews of all your course components:
Contents are delivered as .docx, pptx and .xls. Images are .jpg, .pptx. eCovers are .png & .psd
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Here’s How Done-For-You Products From Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered brandable, done-for-you content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the brandable content I was buying wasn’t written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That's why I created Content Sparks, to provide high-quality, done-for-you sales and marketing products.
Today our team has created business content for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses for over 20 years…content that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have high-quality, brandable, done-for-you content in just minutes…
- You share or sell the content for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch…
- You have more authority in your market, and sales go up
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
This is first-rate stuff—highly recommended. Period.”–Daniel Ulin
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy teaching Power Networking for Results, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you'll find…
There's PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it's EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. However, we recommend that you rewrite and add to any web-based content that you want found by search engines (like Google), so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you'll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I've made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $1997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $27 and charge more if you're adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you're adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.