Working & Managing Remotely – Quick Tips and Resources
The following is a pack of resources you can use to help your audience improve their effectively at working remotely, managing remote teams, and virtual coaching of remote workers.
More than ever before, people are working from home, which brings a host of challenges for productivity and efficiency. At the same time, managers need to learn how to manage and coach remote teams to help them do their best work and achieve business goals.
As a business coach, service provider, or educator, you can make a difference by providing some quick resources and guidance that puts your audience on the right track for high performance – while still working remotely.
All of the content we're providing you with here comes with a Private Label Rights license. That means you can edit it any way you want, repurpose it to other media, and put your name and brand on. Then share with your followers, subscribers, customers, and clients. You can even sell it if you want!
Use your Working & Managing Remotely – Quick Tips and Resources together with our brandable course on Managing Remote Teams to teach your customers how to manage a team of remote employees who work both independently and together to build their business.
Here's what you'll get in the Working & Managing Remotely – Quick Tips and Resources:
You'll get a set of resources that contain tips, best practices, mistakes to avoid, and even a ‘quick action checklist' to use right away on the following topics:
Remote Team Leadership Assessment:
- A 9 page questionnaire with reflection and action steps to help your students improve the essential characteristics they need to have in order to manage a high-performing remote team. In .docx.
- 10 Tips for Working Remotely – in .docx
- 10 Tips for Working Remotely Infographic – in .pptx, .pdf & .png
Managing Remote Teams:
- Quick Action Checklist
- 10 Best Practices & 10 Mistakes to Avoid for Managing Remote Teams – in .docx
- 10 Best Practices & 10 Mistakes to Avoid for Managing Remote Teams Infographic – in .pptx, pdf, & .png
- Tools for Working and Managing Remotely – a list of 70 tools
- 10 Tips for Virtual Coaching – in .docx
- 10 Tips for Virtual Coaching Infographic – in .pptx, .pdf & .png
- 10 Tips for Virtual Coaching Slideshow – 13 slides
Here are a few ways you can use the Working & Managing Remotely – Quick Tips and Resources:
- Run a livestream with your followers to discuss and expand on different tips included
- Create slideshow videos sharing the different tips, and then post to YouTube and other social media to drive traffic
- Use the slideshow and tips to run a webinar, and then provide the relevant resource sheets as a handout at the end
- Run a small group online meeting to discuss their challenges brainstorm ideas around each point
- Offer 1:1 calls with clients to talk through and address their biggest challenges around the topics, and give them the resource sheets to help
- Set up a mastermind group and invite all your customers. Run topic of the day live sessions, using the resource sheets for inspiration
- Use the tips in the different resource sheets to inspire daily or weekly emails to your list
- Start a Facebook Group community for anyone in your target audience and use the resources to create content and engage in live sessions.
- Use the tips as inspiration for an email series to send out to your subscribers, or a blog post series for your blog
- Pull out different tips to inspire social media posts, or put on images to share on social media
- Expand on the items in each sheet and rebrand them to create new leads magnets (or use the whole bundle!)
Screenshot previews of all your content in your Working & Managing Remotely – Quick Tips and Resources:
If you don't already own the main course on Managing Remote Teams, you can get it here:
Then, be sure to pick up the Quick Tips and Resources here:
Get the Working & Managing Remotely – Quick Tips and Resources:
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Here’s How Done-For-You Products From Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered brandable, done-for-you content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the brandable content I was buying wasn’t written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That's why I created Content Sparks, to provide high-quality, done-for-you sales and marketing products.
Today our team has created business content for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses for over 20 years…content that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have high-quality, brandable, done-for-you content in just minutes…
- You share or sell the content for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch…
- You have more authority in your market, and sales go up
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
This is first-rate stuff—highly recommended. Period.”–Daniel Ulin
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy your Working & Managing Remotely – Quick Tips and Resources, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you'll find…
There's PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it's EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. However, we recommend that you rewrite and add to any web-based content that you want found by search engines (like Google), so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you'll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I've made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $1997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $27 and charge more if you're adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you're adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.