Teach Your Clients How to Maximize Their Email Marketing Results
Use our done-for-you course kit to deliver your own online course or workshop that helps people get more engagement, opens, clicks, and sales from their email marketing efforts!
Everything you need to attract students to your course, so you can close more sales...
A ready-to-go course, saving you months of time on content creation...
The ability to edit, customize, and brand the materials, so it fits your market & your personality...
A Complete "Course-In-A-Box," At A Fraction Of The Cost Of Starting From Scratch...
Is your audience struggling with getting results from their email marketing?
Most business owners who use email marketing...
- Get frustrated by all the 'techy' parts of more advanced email strategies
- Want to build their list, but then rarely send anything more than a lead magnet
- Create new lead magnets, but ignore the people who got the old one
- Get discouraged when they see that no one is opening or clicking on the emails that they do send
They end up wasting their biggest business asset - their email list!
Your clients need a clear, practical email marketing strategy that taps the powerful features their email platform offers them.
And they need YOU to show them how to create it.
With our white label course - Email Marketing: Beyond the Basics - your students will learn how to:
- Establish a solid foundation for a high-impact email marketing strategy
- Use lists and tags to organize and segment their subscribers - a necessity for all successful email marketing tactics
- Apply best practices for setting up automations that speed up the customer journey
- Personalize their content to increase subscriber engagement and action.
- Test their emails to optimize for consistent visibility and sales.
You'll transform the lives of your students as you free them from the overwhelm of confusing email tactics and help them focus on what will achieve their goals.
Best of all? When you purchase a license to Email Marketing: Beyond the Basics, you'll get the rights to edit the content any way you want, put your name and brand on, and repurpose it into whatever format you want (online, offline, video, livestream... you name it!)
Get Email Marketing: Beyond the Basics Now!
100% No Risk Guarantee
Here's what you'll teach in Email Marketing: Beyond the Basics:
You'll start out with an overview of the course and what your students will learn, so that everyone is excited to jump in and get going. This module will help motivate your students to focus on the real reason they're taking your course!
Module 1 – How to Use Lists and Tags Together
Both lists and tags facilitate effective targeting and boost relevance for your audience. But what combination works best?
In Module 1, you'll help your students determine their strategy for using lists and tags so they can keep their email platform well-organized and optimally set up for using advanced features.
Module 2 – List Segmentation Essentials
List segmentation is essential for ensuring you can deliver the right content to the right people.
In Module 2, you'll look at show your students how to segment their subscriber list in different ways to refine their email targeting and ensure they’re delivering content to people who will be most interested in it.
Module 3 – Automate Your Email Marketing
Automation allows you to increase engagement without tripling the size of your daily to-do list or having to remember to send emails and follow up.
In Module 3, you'll teach your students how to map out their initial email automations that will have the biggest impact on their goals.
Module 4 – Personalize Your Email Marketing
Personalizing your email marketing is one of the most effective ways to increase opens and conversions.
In Module 4, your students will select email personalization tactics they can easily implement, along with identifying exactly how they will acquire the information they need.
Module 5 – Test and Measure Your Email Content
To achieve the highest level of email marketing success, it is essential that you test and measure your email content.
In Module 5, you'll examine how your students can increase their email marketing impact by split-testing different elements and regularly tracking key metrics, making changes as needed to improve results.
Module 6 – Next Steps
Now that your students have their next level email marketing strategies in place, they'll be ready to apply email marketing best practices and be prepared to test out more complex tactics, continually expanding their email marketing skills and level of success.
In this final module, you'll give your students time to review the course, helping them to consolidate and implement their learning and plan future action steps, so they can achieve the goals they set for this course.
Get your license to Email Marketing: Beyond the Basics:
Not sure about the value of our done-for-you course content? Here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
Thanks to Sharyn Sheldon and her crew at Content Sparks
Just want to give a huge shout-out of thanks to Sharyn Sheldon and her crew at Content Sparks…been reading over some of the material I picked up for my education biz and it's fantastic. It's like having a great script to work with and now as the actor/director it's my job to put my own spin on it…but isn't great to have the script to work from? Again, thanks a bunch for being so great at what you do!
Rapid Course Creation
It's a tremendous help to be able to reduce timeframes from 45 (days) to under a week. And that helps me secure more deals as well, because I can have that turnover time to be able to help support what the client needs, especially in these challenging times.
Amazing community support, powerful and timely support
I have to say that I recently took part in a 10-day challenge that Sharyn and Content Sparks developed, and it moved me to complete a project I had been putting off for more than a year. Looking back, I feel that the amazing community support, powerful and timely support and an outstanding process guided me to successfully complete my project in the 10 days, something I didn't really think I could do. If you get the chance to take part in one of Sharyn's future challenges I recommend that you jump in. you'll be so glad you did!
And to teach and sell Email Marketing: Beyond the Basics, here's all the course content you'll get:
Click on any tab to see a detailed list of course content you'll get with your license:
Student Materials - to Learn & Take Action
* A 90-page Course Book - which gives you content and activity instructions you can use to create a self-study course, eCourse, or online or offline workshop (You’d pay $2,000+ just to learn how to create a course like this, and you’d still have to spend months doing it yourself)
* Action Guide - 56-page guide which helps your students take action on what they learn, so you’ll have happy, successful customers
* A 28-page Summary Cheat Sheet - which you and your clients can quickly reference to save time, versus having to refer to the book every time (Customers love these!)
* 32 Colorful Graphics that are used in the course book and slideshow - which not only give a snapshot view of concepts, but also give your content some visual zing (in .pptx and .png)
* Email Automation Templates that are used in the course book and slideshow. (In Canva template and .png)
* Course Overview Infographic - A visual overview of the course (in .pptx, .pdf, & .png)
* Course Roadmap - The student's journey through the course (.pptx, .pdf & .png)
Instructor Materials to Teach Your Course
* 185 Slides - which give you a ready-made presentation for classroom, webinar, or video You just fire up your slide program or screen recorder... and start teaching or recording (Worth at least $500 and hours of your time)
* Speaker Notes - that give you the full script and instructions, so you’ll know exactly what to say (just add some of your own language)
* Evaluation Form - so you can get customer feedback and further customize the course for your audience (and turn them into raving fans)
* Course Research Sources list - which gives you reference material so you can brush up on your own knowledge and answer any question your customers ask (Saves you hours of searching on Google)
* 5 follow-up emails - to send to participants after the course, which allow you to continue to provide value and build relationships, so you can make them customers for life (a decent copywriter charges at least $100 per email
* Implementation Guide, Instructions, and Top Ways to Deliver Your Training - which help you select the right delivery method for you and your audience, and deliver the quality and results your students expect!
Lead Generation Materials to Attract Students
* Opt-In Report – 5 Ways You Can Take Your Email Marketing to the Next Level Today!- which gets new people on your email list, so you can sell your course ($550 value)
* Opt-In Slideshow - which gives you the same report in a presentation format with speaker notes, so you can also present it in person, as a video, or on a webinar (webinars have been proven to have the highest conversion rates!)
* 7 Nurture Emails - to send to people after they receive your lead magnet, which will increase your own credibility and sell the course for you, saving you time and converting more subscribers into customers ($500+ value)
* 5 Blog Posts - which give you pre-written marketing content to spark discussion on your blog, so you can build more excitement for the course ($1000+ value)
* Infographic: 5 Ways You Can Take Your Email Marketing to the Next Level Today!? (in .pptx, .pdf &.png)
* Cheat Sheet version of the Opt-in Report, pre-written Social Media Posts, and more!
Frequently Asked Questions
Does your audience have an email list? Then this is for them.
Are they relatively new to email marketing, but overwhelmed and not sure how to take full advantage of all the power it offers them?
Has your audience been using email marketing for a while, but only the bare basics, never seeing great results from it?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, then our Email Marketing: Beyond the Basics is a must-have!
You'll be the one to give them the skills they need in order to create and implement a clear, focused strategy that maximizes the results they get from their email marketing.
We have a variety of email marketing courses that range from creating an email list from scratch to courses on specific skills, like email copywriting or creating lead magnets and autoresponder series.
However, our Email Marketing: Beyond the Basics is completely different. The focus is exclusively on what you do once you have people on your email list.
Your students will get the information and skills they need in order to start using the features that any good email marketing platform offers - lists, tags, list segments, automations, personalization, and split-testing. But you won't overwhelm them with highly complicated, advanced features, like goals and CRM functions.
You can easily combine our 'beyond the basics' course with our other email marketing courses to create a full-fledged email marketing or an even bigger digital marketing series!
Here at Content Sparks, we've given you everything you need to run your courses online virtually. However, you'll find the content is easy to adapt to an in-person training with some simple replacement of the virtual logistics, group coaching, or live seminar. Just have students do the action steps as small group and partner activities and then reconvene to debrief and discuss their results.
Many of our clients do amazing in-person events with our course kits, and you will too!
You can work through the course yourself and be your own case study to share with your audience. You can interview successful entrepreneurs in your niche and ask them about their email marketing, their promos and what worked and what didn't. You'll find interviews are a great way to plug any perceived knowledge gap and add incredible value to your audience!
All of this course would be overwhelming as a low-ticket offer. So why not take out Module 3 (List Segmenting Essentials), and turn that into a low-ticket offer instead? You can easily brand and record this section in less than 45 minutes.
You can then take out the Module 3 section from the Action Guide and add it as a handout with your video recording. Now you have a fabulous low-ticket offer.
The rest of the course can become your core offer!
Yes! You can add in some personal coaching sessions (we recommend 4) and sell this in the $997-$1497 range. You can expand it to include a mastermind and charge up to $3,000 per person.
To increase the value, add in content from other Content Sparks courses. We recommend our Email Marketing From Scratch, Email Copywriting Essentials, and Attract Quality Leads with Content Upgrades. Together, these make a powerful high-ticket offer that has incredible impact.
You could also turn this whole course into a VIP day, and deliver Email Marketing: Beyond the Basics in person in a luxury venue
A little extra thought turns Email Marketing: Beyond the Basics into a priceless high-ticket offer that gives a brilliant ROI and increased revenue for you.
Anything about growing your business using digital marketing strategies and skills makes an attractive, enticing curriculum.
You can also add this course to a curriculum that teaches core marketing skills, such as Build an Email List from Scratch (a great starter course before delivering 'Beyond the Basics), How to Use Content Marketing to Build Your Brand, SEO Master Class, and Build Your Audience with Social Media... Combined you have a visibility powerhouse of a curriculum!
Our Email Marketing: Beyond the Basics is one of those next-level courses that help all growing businesses get the best results from their email marketing, and it makes a fantastic addition to any marketing curriculum.
Sure! You can see an excerpt from the Course Book HERE:
And if you have more questions, you can always content us at email@example.com
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. However, we recommend that you rewrite and add to any web-based content that you want found by search engines (like Google), so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you'll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $1997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $27, depending on the length of the program, and charge more if you're adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you're adding coaching.
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
==> Profiting from Content: Basic Funnel Set Up for Beginners
==> How to Quickly Customize Your Content
And get ideas for resources to use here:
You can see that Content Sparks programs pack in a lot of value. That’s because as learning experts and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material AND we want to help you use it to attract clients and customers, so that everyone’s business grows.
But don’t worry, the cost is going to be MUCH less than you think. Much less than it should be, based on the value of this program...
Much less than courses that teach you how to create a program like this yourself... (Plus, this is ready to launch in minutes, not months, and even includes lead generation material to attract students to the course.) Much less than hiring a team to help you design your program and create content...
And MUCH, MUCH less than learning how to create a program like this by trial and error... ...where you can lose money AND get zero sales.
So let’s say, conservatively, that you can create this course yourself for $8,000. Now, that’s not nearly enough money to hire someone to help you...that’s just accounting for your personal time. (If you’re a highly paid consultant, however, that $8,000 estimate is going to be MUCH higher...)
So you’d still have to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, figure out learning activities that people can do, write all the content, develop support resources (like worksheets and checklists), create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, make it look professional, create lead generation materials, write autoresponder emails, and more.
For example, here's the approximate amount of time it takes us to create a course like this one...
But if you don't have experience creating courses, it's going to take HUNDREDS of hours to do that properly...
And probably additional hundreds or thousands of dollars just to learn how to build a quality course or a high-converting sales funnel... And after all of that, you don’t know if anyone is going to buy...
Especially if you’ve never sold your own program before. OR, you can easily and quickly create your own courses...
Using ready-to-go programs from a company with a long track record of success... And expand your business...
Earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own. So, as part of this offer... You won't pay $8,000... You won't pay $3,000... You won't even pay $1,500... You just pay one small amount that you can easily get back with just one sale of your course!
To answer that, first I have to tell you a bit about why Content Sparks was created...
Maybe this sounds familiar?
- I was so busy doing work for clients that I never seemed to have enough time to work on my own business...
- I was overwhelmed and didn’t know where to start...I was just staring at a blank page...
- I didn’t have the budget to hire a team or to spend $3,000 on one of those online “how to build your own infoproduct” courses...
- I didn’t know how to promote the product once it was ready...
- I was worried about maintaining income level (and my ability to ever grow it)...
And so I stayed stuck...
...until I discovered customizable, white-label content.
For instance, I used this 'done-for-you' content to create bonuses for products I wanted to promote.
All I had to do was download it and add some points I thought were important.
I saved at least a day of work this way, and at the time, I was billing out $2,000/day.
I also earned several hundred dollars in commissions because I was able to offer a valuable bonus.
Still, I noticed some problems with the ready-to-go content out there...
For one thing, some of the products didn’t include quality instructor materials to help teach it as a course.
And when they did, the content was sometimes outsourced to non-native English speakers.
Also, some of the brandable content out there was pretty bad...
The sales and marketing products weren’t written by sales and marketing experts...and it definitely was not up to my standards. So I still had to spend a lot of time editing it.
So that's why I started Content Sparks, to provide high-quality, brandable sales and marketing content and courses.
Today our team has created business training programs for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses for over 30 years...programs that get results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have a high-quality sales funnel course in just minutes...
- You quickly jump in and customize any of the material...
- You launch the course for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch...
- You have everything you need to promote your sales funnel course and attract customers...
- Your course continues to sell, taking your business to that next level...without any extra work on your part...
The Thing to Keep In Mind...
While there are other done-for-you content companies out there, only Content Sparks specializes in sales and marketing products.
Our products are developed by our in-house team, so this isn’t available for sale anywhere else.
And 'Email Marketing: Beyond the Basics' was based on our 30+ years of experience developing products just like this one for Fortune 500 companies and small business owners...programs that get results.