Here's why you need to teach From Values to Profit...
Strong core values are the glue that holds together a business and allows it to both thrive in day-to-day circumstances and stay true to its unique mission over time. They lie at the heart of every successful business and they drive the actions and decisions of every area of its operations.
It's no exaggeration to say that having a well-defined set of core principles or values can be the key to whether a business succeeds or fails in the long term.
With our brandable, done-for-you course, From Values to Profit, you'll get all the materials you need to teach your customers, step-by-step, how to identify the core values for their own business. The, you'll show them how to put those values into action so that their business always stays true to their guiding principles.
[Check out the Module Overviews below for more details on what you'll cover in the course.]
Our ready-to-go program is divided into separate modules so it can be quickly broken up to deliver sections over time – to avoid overwhelm and give time for implementation.
And everything is editable and rebrandable.
So you can go through it yourself if you want to power-up your core values,
AND, you can use the same materials to help your audience.
That's because when you purchase a license to our customizable (PLR) courses, you get the rights to:
- Edit the content any way you want
- Put your name and brand on, and
- Repurpose it into whatever media you want
Then use your new course to…
- Attract a flood of leads for your other products and services
- Expand your reputation as an expert with online courses, webinars, workshops, videos, and more
- Provide resources for your clients to help them get results (and win their lasting devotion)
- Create a nice new income stream with a paid program (it can even run on autopilot)
You'll be helping your audience define their own core business values and put them into action in their business.
And…. you'll be adding a major asset to your own business (a course!) that will take it to a whole new level too!
Here's what you'll be teaching...
There are 5 modules in the course, an introduction, and concluding action plan. The course can easily be delivered as a self-study eBook, membership site resource, online course, live workshop, or any other way you want.
Here's a summary of each module's learning outcomes:
You'll start out with an overview of the course and what your students will learn, so that everyone is excited to jump in and get going.
Module 1 - The What and Why of Core Business Values
Why are core values essential for your businesses success?
In Module 1, you'll teach your students how to recognize the importance of core values using real-life examples that show why defining them is critical.
Module 2 - What Do Core Values Look Like?
In Module 2, you'll share the key elements to creating strong core values. You'll teach your students how to identify the core values of successful businesses, using real-life examples, while giving them ideas for their own personal and company values.
Module 3 - Identify Your Personal Values
Business values come from personal values. In Module 3, you'll show your students how to identify their own personal core values to help guide them in choosing their business’ core values.
Module 4 - Identify the Values that Will Drive Your Business
What are your companies most important values? You'll help your students decide by walking them through brainstorming their initial ideas and then asking difficult questions to eliminate core value ideas that are not essential. The end result will be the core values that will drive their business.
Module 5 - Put Your Core Business Values into Action
In Module 5, you'll show your students strategies to help implement their core values, to ensure all employees embody those values, and to keep their business on track.
To conclude the course, you'll walk your students through developing a concrete plan to implement, monitor, and maintain their core values - always keeping them at the forefront of their business operations.
Click the button below to get your license to From Values to Profit:
100% No Risk Guarantee
And here's all the content you'll get!
Student Materials - to Learn & Take Action
* A 40-page Course Book - which gives you content and activity instructions you can use to create a self-study course, eCourse, or online or offline workshop (You’d pay $2,000+ just to learn how to create a course like this, and you’d still have to spend months doing it yourself)
* Action Guide - 20-page guide which helps your students take action on what they learn, so you’ll have happy, successful customers
* A 12 Page Summary Cheat Sheet - which you and your clients can quickly reference to save time, versus having to refer to the book every time (Customers love these!)
* 9 Colorful Graphics that are used in the course book and slideshow - which not only give a snapshot view of concepts, but also give your content some visual zing (in .pptx and .png)
* Course Overview Infographic - A visual overview of the course (in .pptx, .pdf, & .png)
* Infographics – Top 10 Best Practices & Top 10 Mistakes to Avoid (.pptx, .pdf & .png)
* Core Value Examples – Examples used in the Course Book (.docx & .png)
Instructor Materials to Teach Your Course
* 70 Slides - which give you a ready-made presentation for classroom, webinar, or video You just fire up your slide program or screen recorder... and start teaching or recording (Worth at least $500 and hours of your time)
* Speaker Notes - that give you the full script and instructions, so you’ll know exactly what to say (just add some of your own language)
* Top Ways to Deliver Your Training Program – Use our tips for picking the best way to deliver your course, based on your audience and your own skills.
* Instructions for using your new content – Step-by-step tips for getting started, customizing, and repurposing your content.
Lead Generation Materials to Attract Students
Social Media Posts (10 Tips for sharing on social media) – Use these to get more traffic to your content
Contents are delivered as .docx, pptx and .xls. Images are .pptx, .pdf & .png.
Not sure about White Label Courses? See what Content Sparks customers are saying...
Rapid Course Creation
It's a tremendous help to be able to reduce timeframes from 45 (days) to under a week. And that helps me secure more deals as well, because I can have that turnover time to be able to help support what the client needs, especially in these challenging times.
Content Sparks courses an easy and best choice
“The quality, the ease of adaptation, the logical flow of the information provided, the professional look of the courses both on the front end (student materials) and the back-end (teacher and marketing materials) makes using Content Sparks courses an easy and best choice!” — Dave Sweney
I'm able to develop new programs quickly and professionally
Sharyn's materials help me to stay stealthy. I'm able to develop new programs quickly and professionally, always offering something new to my members and leaders, giving me tremendous edge in the market. My network is growing rapidly and I'm expanding into other cities. Now, as leaders plug into the system I've created, I'm able to help them grow their business as well.
Click the button below to get your license to From Values to Profit:
Here are a few ideas for using your content...
Frequently Asked Questions
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. However, we recommend that you rewrite and add to any web-based content that you want found by search engines (like Google), so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you'll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $1997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $27, depending on the length of the program, and charge more if you're adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you're adding coaching.
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
You can see that Content Sparks programs pack in a lot of value. That’s because as learning experts and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material AND we want to help you use it to attract clients and customers, so that everyone’s business grows.
But don’t worry, the cost is going to be MUCH less than you think. Much less than it should be, based on the value of this program...
Much less than courses that teach you how to create a program like this yourself... (Plus, this is ready to launch in minutes, not months, and even includes lead generation material to attract students to the course.) Much less than hiring a team to help you design your program and create content...
And MUCH, MUCH less than learning how to create a program like this by trial and error... ...where you can lose money AND get zero sales.
So let’s say, conservatively, that you can create this course yourself for $8,000. Now, that’s not nearly enough money to hire someone to help you...that’s just accounting for your personal time. (If you’re a highly paid consultant, however, that $8,000 estimate is going to be MUCH higher...)
So you’d still have to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, figure out learning activities that people can do, write all the content, develop support resources (like worksheets and checklists), create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, make it look professional, create lead generation materials, write autoresponder emails, and more.
For example, here's the approximate amount of time it takes us to create a course like this one...
But if you don't have experience creating courses, it's going to take HUNDREDS of hours to do that properly...
And probably additional hundreds or thousands of dollars just to learn how to build a quality course or a high-converting sales funnel... And after all of that, you don’t know if anyone is going to buy...
Especially if you’ve never sold your own program before. OR, you can easily and quickly create your own courses...
Using ready-to-go programs from a company with a long track record of success... And expand your business...
Earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own. So, as part of this offer... You won't pay $8,000... You won't pay $3,000... You won't even pay $1,500... You just pay one small amount that you can easily get back with just one sale of your course!
To answer that, first I have to tell you a bit about why Content Sparks was created...
Maybe this sounds familiar?
- I was so busy doing work for clients that I never seemed to have enough time to work on my own business...
- I was overwhelmed and didn’t know where to start...I was just staring at a blank page...
- I didn’t have the budget to hire a team or to spend $3,000 on one of those online “how to build your own infoproduct” courses...
- I didn’t know how to promote the product once it was ready...
- I was worried about maintaining income level (and my ability to ever grow it)...
And so I stayed stuck...
...until I discovered customizable, white-label content.
For instance, I used this 'done-for-you' content to create bonuses for products I wanted to promote.
All I had to do was download it and add some points I thought were important.
I saved at least a day of work this way, and at the time, I was billing out $2,000/day.
I also earned several hundred dollars in commissions because I was able to offer a valuable bonus.
Still, I noticed some problems with the ready-to-go content out there...
For one thing, some of the products didn’t include quality instructor materials to help teach it as a course.
And when they did, the content was sometimes outsourced to non-native English speakers.
Also, some of the brandable content out there was pretty bad...
The sales and marketing products weren’t written by sales and marketing experts...and it definitely was not up to my standards. So I still had to spend a lot of time editing it.
So that's why I started Content Sparks, to provide high-quality, brandable sales and marketing content and courses.
Today our team has created business training programs for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses for over 30 years...programs that get results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have a high-quality sales funnel course in just minutes...
- You quickly jump in and customize any of the material...
- You launch the course for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch...
- You have everything you need to promote your sales funnel course and attract customers...
- Your course continues to sell, taking your business to that next level...without any extra work on your part...