Creating Profitable Partnerships
A beginner’s guide to joint ventures that promote and grow your business
In Creating Profitable Partnerships, you’ll get everything you need to create a webinar, workshop, lead magnet, or paid product on how to find profitable joint venture partnership opportunities for your business.
Why share or sell ‘Creating Profitable Partnerships'?
Because most small businesses and entrepreneurs tend to be have very specific strengths and weaknesses.
And they often waste precious time and resources trying to correct their weaknesses rather than focusing on what they're good at.
Of course, they could potentially outsource those weaknesses and pay for the privilege.
But savvy business owners know there's an even easier way…
…partnering up with someone who can fill the gaps.
Gaps could be a lack of resources, list of leads, a product to sell, marketing expertise, operational expertise…. or any number of things that's holding back business growth.
Your clients can benefit from creating joint venture partnerships and give their business a huge boost. But they need some guidance to get started.
You can help your clients get off to a fast start with joint ventures by teaching them our ready-to-go course on – Creating Profitable Partnerships.
The course discusses 3 different types of joint ventures – the cooperative affiliate relationship, creating a new business, or merging two businesses. You'll guide your clients through the basic steps of identifying which is right for them, finding prospective partners, outlining a proposal, communicating with prospective partners, and tips for creating a worry-free venture agreeement.
All you have to do is customize the course contents for your clients' needs, put your name and brand on, and sell or share with clients and prospects.
When you help your clients set up the types of partnerships that are a win/win for both parties, they'll have opportunities to grow their business for years to come…. and, of course, they'll be thanking you and singing your praises!
Here's what you'll teach in Creating Profitable Partnerships
There are 6 modules in the course, including a Conclusion in which your customers do final action planning.
- Introduction – Joint Ventures for Small Business Owners and Entrepreneurs: You'll start off discussing the benefits of joint ventures and the 3 key types, so that your clients can pick the type that fits best with their goals and needs.
- Module 1 – Finding the Right JV Partner: In Module 1, you'll explore different criteria for picking the best partners and where they can be found, so that your clients can draw up a list to start from.
- Module 2 – Outline the Key Components of Your Proposal: Before contacting joint venture prospects, your clients need to have a clear idea of what they'll propose. In Module 2, you'll walk through the basics they should cover, so they can then outline the proposal details and look like a professional when they contact anyone.
- Module 3 – Recruit Your JV Partner Through Effective Communications: Now it's time to actually contact potential partners and discuss a proposed venture. In Module 3, you'll discuss what should go into those communications and tips for getting the best possible response.
- Module 4 -Establish Your Partnership Agreement: Once your clients have found one or more people to partner with, they need to drill down on the details with a formal agreement. In Module 4, you'll talk about some of the things that need to be covered, even if it's a simple joint venture.
- Conclusion and Next Steps: You'll finish up the course by reviewing what was learned and motivating your clients to create an action plan for implementing the work they did in the course, so that they'll have their first profitable joint venture partnership running in no time.
And to teach the program above, here's exactly what you'll get in the Creating Profitable Partnerships package:
- Creating Profitable Partnerships – Course Book (7,049 words, 40 pages) Contains all the information your customers need for learning how to identify and set up win/win joint venture partnerships (Value $997)
- Action Guide (16 pages) – To use alongside the activities outlined in the Course Book
- Joint Venture Prospect Communications Tracking Spreadsheet – A handy tool for keeping track of conversations with potential JV partners and next steps for each, so that no opportunity gets lost in email thread overload
- Summary Cheat Sheet (3290 words, 20 pages) – An outline of all the key points, which acts as a great cheat sheet reference for people to remember what they learned
- Graphics from Course Book (10 Graphics in .jpg & .ppt) – Great visual representations of key concepts from the course, which visual learners love (great as handouts too)
- 2 Infographics – Best Practices and Mistakes to Avoid (.jpg & .ppt) – More great visuals of key concepts from the course, so your customers have a handy reminder every day of what they learned
- List of Places to Find JV Partners – A list of tools that can help your customers with finding potential joint venture partners
- Slideshow (114 Slides) – Ready to fire up your recording software or share on webinars, Hangouts, and live presentations or workshops (Takes at least a day to create or $300 to outsource)
- Speaker Notes (in Slide Notes below slides) – Use the script under the slides (in the ppt) to guide your presentations and recording. Ready to customize for your language
- Top Ways to Deliver Your Training Program – Use our tips for picking the best way to deliver your course, based on your audience and your own skills
- Instructions for Using Your New Content – Step-by-step tips for getting started, customizing, and repurposing your content
Lead Generation Materials
- Social Media Posts – 10 Tips for sharing on social media. Use these to get more traffic to your content
For instance, here are just some of the ways you can use Creating Profitable Partnerships:
- Use a section of the content as a free giveaway to get more email subscribers on your list
- Use the slides and speaking notes to run a webinar. Then follow up with paid coaching or consulting sessions
- Customize and sell your own ecourse and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each sub-topic.
- Use sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire course, all combined as a paid ebook, webinar, or live workshop.
- Use the slides and speaker notes to create a video series for your clients, with the worksheets as downloads to accompany each video.
- Add the content to your paid membership site as a valuable learning resource
- Share the graphics, infographics, and tweets on social media to promote the course (paid or as a lead magnet), or just to drive traffic to your site
- Combine this course with other courses at Content Sparks to create a longer educational series or curriculum
Take a look at some screenshots of what you'll get:
Contents are delivered as .docx, pptx and .xlsx. Images are .pptx, .pfd & .png
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Here’s How Done-For-You Products From Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered customizable content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the customizable content I was buying wasn’t written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That's why I created Content Sparks, to provide high-quality, customizable sales and marketing products.
Today our team has created business content for Fortune 50 companies and small businesses for over 20 years…content that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have high-quality, customizable content in just minutes…
- You share or sell the content for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch…
- You have more authority in your market, and sales go up
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
“I used Content Sparks products to create a lead magnet for $37 intro coaching calls. With one solo ad, I got 123 emails and 65 phone numbers of prospects. Now it's up to me to call them!–VaNessa Duplessie
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy teaching Creating Profitable Partnerships, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you'll find…
There's PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it's EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. It is recommended that web-based content is rewritten so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you'll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I've made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $17 and charge more if you're adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you're adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.