Do any of these describe your customers or readers?
- Their business growth is at a standstill or is growing too slowly because they don’t have the time to focus on the big picture.
- Their family hasn't seen them in days because they spend all their hours working on building their business
- They haven’t taken a vacation in months or years because their business needs them all the time
- They feel stressed out about their business all the time
- They've tried delegating to others, but those people never do the job the right way or they disappear
- They'd like to outsource some tasks, but they just don’t know where to start
And your customers KNOW they need to start delegating and outsourcing if they want to move forward.
But figuring out the best time to start outsourcing, and then doing it the right way can be a HUGE challenge.
You can help your customers and readers get past the initial struggles of outsourcing and start growing their businesses with less stress,
….just by guiding them through a proven outsourcing process.
That's precisely why we designed our course on Outsourcing for Small Businesses.
This ‘done for you' training program is fully customizable, which means you can easily edit it to add your own branding, insights, and personality.
…and use the content in any media format you want, such as webinars, self-study ebooks, classroom training, video series, emails, and more.
Here's what you'll get in Outsourcing for Small Businesses:
- Introduction – The What and Why of Outsourcing
- Identify Tasks to be Outsourced
- Create Your Outsourcing Plan
- Find the Best Contractors for Your Team
- Building and Managing Your Team
- Common Outsourcing Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
- 31-page Course Book – self-study content and activity instructions – 8392 words
- 22-page Course Workbook (worksheets for completing the learning activities)
- Action Plan Checklist
- Course Graphics – Graphic Models of Key Concepts
- Slides Handouts
- 113 Slides – for classroom, webinar or video
- Speaker Notes – script and instructions in Notes section of slides
- Facilitator Guide – additional instructions plus all slides and notes
- Mind Map Overview of Course
- Course Evaluation Form
- Course Follow-up Emails (5 emails for following up with participants after the course)
- Top Ways to Deliver Training Programs
- Instructions for Using Your New Content
- List of Research Sources
- 10 Steps to Outsourcing Success – Opt-in report
- Opt-in report cheat sheet
- Opt-In Infographic
- Opt-In Slide Show (follows steps in opt-in gift)
- Follow-up Emails (5 emails for following up after the short report)
- Blog Posts (5)
- 30 Tweets to use for promotion
- Sales and Opt-In pages (html page plus separate doc with sales copy)
- Editable eCover Templates (10 Designs in 2D psd, ready to convert to your own branded eCovers)
Outsourcing for Small Businesses
Screenshot previews of all your course components:
Using Your Content
Some ideas for using and repurposing your content
- Use the short report or sections of the content to build your list through squeeze page giveaways or as a printed handouts to give to offline leads and customers.
- Share the visuals on social media or add to other content.
- Use the blog posts and infographic content on your blog for educating your readers.
- Use the content as part of an autoresponder series that promotes an ebook or course, either your own or as an affiliate.
- Customize and sell your own ecourse and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each topic
- Use sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire pack, all combined as a paid ebook or course.
- Use some of the slides for slideshare sites and then record those as videos to add to the content, or to drive traffic to your paid course via video sharing sites.
- Use the outlines to rewrite the content and distribute on guest blogs and directories to establish yourself as an expert and drive traffic back to your site or to your own or an affiliate offer.
- Hold a webinar, Hangout, or teleseminar and use the speaker notes in the slides as the basis for your script. Then follow up with paid coaching sessions that go into more detail about implementing what participants learned.
- Add the content to your paid membership site to help people learn about this topic.
- Combine the content with other customizable content to create an even larger course or series of courses.
- Use the tweets or snippets of the content as social media updates to fill up your social media schedule or as tips of the day.
- Use the content and tools for yourself and your clients or to learn more about this topic.
Want to see an article sample? Here’s a short excerpt from “Outsourcing for Small Businesses – Identify Tasks to be Outsourced”:
Repetitive tasks are obvious time wasters that virtually anyone can do. Some of these probably came to mind as you read the last module. These are routine, mundane tasks that take away time which could be better spent somewhere else. Examples would be data entry, posting content (just copying and pasting, not actually creating the content), simple social media tasks, and basic SEO tasks.
The specialized knowledge category includes tasks that require some type of specialized skill or knowledge. In other words, not just anyone can do them. In fact, they could be things you can't do yourself, which is why you're outsourcing them to someone who can. Examples include IT, web design, marketing, payroll and accounting, etc.
Outsourcing for Small Businesses
Please read our Content Rules to see what you CAN and CAN NOT do with your content.