Teach Your Clients How to Plan a Calendar Full of Promos
By helping your students plan a full year of sales events, you'll take away the pressure that comes with "what do I promote next?" The result? Students that are calm, confident, and ready to increase their revenue.
The best news? The course content is already created for you!
Everything you need to attract students to your course, so you can close more sales...
A ready-to-go course, saving you months of time on content creation...
The ability to edit, customize, and brand the materials, so it fits your market & your personality...
A Complete "Course-In-A-Box," At A Fraction Of The Cost Of Starting From Scratch...
Here's why your students will love Plan Your Profitable Promos...
Is your audience struggling with increasing their revenue, overcoming cycles of feast/famine, or converting their leads into sales?
They feel like they've tried everything, but they still don’t know which way to go next. There’s no rhyme or reason to their promotions, and they just run a sale when they realize their funds are running low.
They need a clear promotional strategy, and they need YOU to show them the path to consistent sales.
Running promos and sales events doesn't always mean offering discounts. But it does mean a healthier cash flow and no longer guessing and stressing about what to promote and when.
With this white label course kit, you'll be able to transform the lives of your students and give them structure and clarity around their promotional strategy. Even better...
You don't have to create any of your course content from scratch!
With our easy-to-edit, customizable (PLR) course materials, you can quickly launch your own program on how to Plan Your Profitable Promos in as little as a weekend.
When you purchase a license to Plan Your Profitable Promos, you'll get the rights to edit the content any way you want, put your name and brand on, and repurpose it into whatever format you want.
Plan Your Profitable Promos
100% No Risk Guarantee
Here's what you'll teach in Plan Your Profitable Promos:
You'll start out with an overview of the course and what your students will learn, so that everyone is excited to jump in and get going. This module will help motivate your students to focus on the real reason they're taking your course!
Module 1 – Take Stock
When developing a promotional calendar, you need to pick the right products, timing, target audience, and themes.
In Module 1, you'll help your students analyze past promotions, yearly sales data, and more. Even if it's their first time running a promotion, you'll have them covered.
Module 2 – When to Run Promotions
An important consideration when planning a year-long calendar of promotions and sale events is timing.
In Module 2, you'll show your students how to identify the best annual and seasonal events for their audience – and their business – by reviewing the data they collected in the previous module.
Module 3 – How to Present Your Products and Services
Now that your students have identified which times of year would entice their potential customers to buy, they're ready to decide what they're going to sell on those dates.
In Module 3, you'll teach your students how to pick new ways to present products and services they already offer and position them in a way that maximizes revenue.
Module 4 – Create Your Actionable Plan
Now that your students have put all their information and ideas together and they know exactly what they want to offer, and when, it’s time to get into the details and draw up an actionable plan.
In Module 4, you'll get your students on the road to selling their offers and bringing their calendar to life.
Module 5 - Next Steps
Now that your students' promo calendars are up and running, you'll teach them how to monitor their results on a regular basis to make sure their promotions are hitting the spot with customers.
In this final module, you'll also give your students time to review the course, helping them to consolidate and implement their learning and plan future action steps, so they can achieve the goals they set for this course.
Plan Your Profitable Promos
And to teach the program above, here’s exactly what you’ll get in Plan Your Profitable Promos:
Click on any tab to see a detailed list of course content you'll get with your license:
Student Materials - to Learn & Take Action
* A 53-page Course Book - which gives you content and activity instructions you can use to create a self-study course, eCourse, or online or offline workshop (You’d pay $2,000+ just to learn how to create a course like this, and you’d still have to spend months doing it yourself)
* Action Guide - 43-page guide which helps your students take action on what they learn, so you’ll have happy, successful customers
* Sales Data Spreadsheet – A 3-part spreadsheet to help your students gather and organize data on sales, customers, and competitors. This makes it easy for them to determine the best promos to run
* Sales Spreadsheet Analysis – A separate worksheet with detailed questions to guide your students through analyzing their data so they can determine the best timing and types of promos to run
* Promo Checklist - A simple, 3-page checklist your students can use for each of their promotions to ensure they've done everything needed to be successful.
* Promo Project Planner - A concise spreadsheet your students can use for planning the 'big picture' timing for their year of promos.
* A 27 Page Summary Cheat Sheet - which you and your clients can quickly reference to save time, versus having to refer to the book every time (Customers love these!)
* 23 Colorful Graphics that are used in the course book and slideshow - which not only give a snapshot view of concepts, but also give your content some visual zing (in .pptx and .png)
* Course Overview Infographic - A visual overview of the course (in .pptx, .pdf, & .png)
* Course Roadmap - The student's journey through the course (.pptx, .pdf & .png)
Instructor Materials to Teach Your Course
* 141 Slides - which give you a ready-made presentation for classroom, webinar, or video You just fire up your slide program or screen recorder... and start teaching or recording (Worth at least $500 and hours of your time)
* Speaker Notes - that give you the full script and instructions, so you’ll know exactly what to say (just add some of your own language)
* Evaluation Form - so you can get customer feedback and further customize the course for your audience (and turn them into raving fans)
* Course Research Sources list - which gives you reference material so you can brush up on your own knowledge and answer any question your customers ask (Saves you hours of searching on Google)
* 5 follow-up emails - to send to participants after the course, which allow you to continue to provide value and build relationships, so you can make them customers for life (a decent copywriter charges at least $100 per email
* Implementation Guide, Instructions, and Top Ways to Deliver Your Training - which help you select the right delivery method for you and your audience, and deliver the quality and results your students expect!
Lead Generation Materials to Attract Students
* Opt-In Report – 5 Steps to Plan Your Year of Promos and Sales Events - which gets new people on your email list, so you can sell your course ($550 value)
* Opt-In Slideshow - which gives you the same report in a presentation format with speaker notes, so you can also present it in person, as a video, or on a webinar (webinars have been proven to have the highest conversion rates!)
* 7 Nurture Emails - to send to people after they receive your lead magnet, which will increase your own credibility and sell the course for you, saving you time and converting more subscribers into customers ($500+ value)
* 5 Blog Posts - which give you pre-written marketing content to spark discussion on your blog, so you can build more excitement for the course ($1000+ value)
* Infographic: The 5 Types of Offers You Need in Your Sales Funnel Infographic (in .pptx, .pdf &.png)
* Cheat Sheet version of the Opt-in Report, pre-written Social Media Posts, and more!
Not sure about the value of our done-for-you course content? Here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
I've been a customer/fan ever since
My training and coaching practice is more profitable and less stressful because of Content Sparks. I searched the internet for private label content solutions to avoid starting from scratch every time I had an idea for a new product. Luckily one deep SEO rabbit hole led me to Sharyn's excellent site, and I've been a customer/fan ever since. I use the courses to power my private coaching, membership sites, and premium value workshops. Content Sparks has researched, written, and packaged the best business fundamentals, so you don't have to These resources have saved me time and earned back my investment.
This is first-rate stuff—highly recommended
When it comes to premium customizable content, look no further than Sharyn's suite of products. This is beautifully researched and exquisitely crafted material. Even if you don't end up modifying and rebranding it for your own business, you're guaranteed to find the content itself incredibly useful. Sharyn's trainings drive even greater value into the customer equation; don't miss them. I've been in marketing for over three decades, and Sharyn and her team continue to impress me with each new release.
This is first-rate stuff—highly recommended. Period.
Rapid Course Creation
It's a tremendous help to be able to reduce timeframes from 45 (days) to under a week. And that helps me secure more deals as well, because I can have that turnover time to be able to help support what the client needs, especially in these challenging times.
Frequently Asked Questions
If your audience has a business, then this is right for them. Plan Your Profitable Promos is about showing your audience how to break through the feast and famine cycle by having regular offers, sales events, and promos planned out. No last-minute stress or scrambling!
Plan Your Profitable Promos isn't about sales skills, it's about planning your promotions. Essential Sales Skills is about the skills you need in order to makes sales 1:1. Whilst these course kits are about sales, it's not the same thing and the courses are nothing alike!
How to Create Your Marketing Plan is a step-by-step course that walks people through all the elements of developing a full-fledged marketing plan for a business. That includes everything from initial marketing research, assessing your business, defining your 4 P's of Marketing (product, price, place, promotion), establishing your marketing mix, creating a budget, and more.
Plan Your Profitable Promos focuses just on planning out your promotions and sales events for the year. It takes what you already have (or are the process of creating) and helps ensure you'll maximize your revenue.
You could teach the two courses together by having people work on a complete marketing plan and then plan specific promos for a year.
Or, since a lot of new entrepreneurs and small busines owners run away from the thought of a detailed marketing plan, start with this one. Have them plan out their promos for the year and see how life-changing it can be to have a clear plan. Then they'll want to go further in doing a more detailed marketing plan!
Here at Content Sparks, we've given you everything you need to run your courses online virtually. However, you'll find the content is easy to adapt to an in-person training with some simple replacement of the virtual logistics, group coaching, or live seminar. Just have students do the action steps as small group and partner activities and then reconvene to debrief and discuss their results.
Many of our clients do amazing in-person events with our course kits, and you will too!
You can work through the course yourself and be your own case study to share with your audience. You can interview successful entrepreneurs in your niche and ask them about their planning, their promos and what worked and what didn't. You'll find interviews are a great way to plug any perceived knowledge gap.
All of this course would be overwhelming as a low-ticket offer. So why not take out Module 2 (When to Run Promotions), and turn that into a low-ticket offer instead? You can easily brand and record this section in less than 45 minutes.
You can then take out the Module 2 section from the Action Guide and add it as a handout with your video recording. Now you have a fabulous low-ticket offer.
The rest of the course can become your core offer!
Yes! You can add in some personal coaching sessions (we recommend 4) and sell this in the $997-$1497 range. You can expand it to include a mastermind and charge up to $3,000 per person.
To increase the value, add in content from other Content Sparks courses. We recommend our Goal-Setting Master Class course kit, and our Vision Boards course kit. Together, these make a powerful high-ticket offer that has incredible impact.
You could also turn this whole course into a VIP day, and deliver Plan Your Profitable Promos in person in a luxury venue
A little extra thought turns Plan Your Profitable Promos into a priceless high-ticket offer that gives a brilliant ROI and increased revenue for you.
Anything about planning for growth and creating a vision for your business makes popular curriculum. You can also build a sales curriculum by including Essential Sales Skills, Overcoming Sales Objections, and Dealing with Difficult People.
Plan Your Profitable Promos is one of our most versatile courses for sales and marketing, and it makes a fantastic addition to all curriculums.
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. However, we recommend that you rewrite and add to any web-based content that you want found by search engines (like Google), so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you'll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $1997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $27, depending on the length of the program, and charge more if you're adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you're adding coaching.
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
You can see that Content Sparks programs pack in a lot of value. That’s because as learning experts and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material AND we want to help you use it to attract clients and customers, so that everyone’s business grows.
But don’t worry, the cost is going to be MUCH less than you think. Much less than it should be, based on the value of this program...
Much less than courses that teach you how to create a program like this yourself... (Plus, this is ready to launch in minutes, not months, and even includes lead generation material to attract students to the course.) Much less than hiring a team to help you design your program and create content...
And MUCH, MUCH less than learning how to create a program like this by trial and error... ...where you can lose money AND get zero sales.
So let’s say, conservatively, that you can create this course yourself for $8,000. Now, that’s not nearly enough money to hire someone to help you...that’s just accounting for your personal time. (If you’re a highly paid consultant, however, that $8,000 estimate is going to be MUCH higher...)
So you’d still have to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, figure out learning activities that people can do, write all the content, develop support resources (like worksheets and checklists), create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, make it look professional, create lead generation materials, write autoresponder emails, and more.
For example, here's the approximate amount of time it takes us to create a course like this one...
But if you don't have experience creating courses, it's going to take HUNDREDS of hours to do that properly...
And probably additional hundreds or thousands of dollars just to learn how to build a quality course or a high-converting sales funnel... And after all of that, you don’t know if anyone is going to buy...
Especially if you’ve never sold your own program before. OR, you can easily and quickly create your own courses...
Using ready-to-go programs from a company with a long track record of success... And expand your business...
Earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own. So, as part of this offer... You won't pay $8,000... You won't pay $3,000... You won't even pay $1,500... You just pay one small amount that you can easily get back with just one sale of your course!
To answer that, first I have to tell you a bit about why Content Sparks was created...
Maybe this sounds familiar?
- I was so busy doing work for clients that I never seemed to have enough time to work on my own business...
- I was overwhelmed and didn’t know where to start...I was just staring at a blank page...
- I didn’t have the budget to hire a team or to spend $3,000 on one of those online “how to build your own infoproduct” courses...
- I didn’t know how to promote the product once it was ready...
- I was worried about maintaining income level (and my ability to ever grow it)...
And so I stayed stuck...
...until I discovered customizable, white-label content.
For instance, I used this 'done-for-you' content to create bonuses for products I wanted to promote.
All I had to do was download it and add some points I thought were important.
I saved at least a day of work this way, and at the time, I was billing out $2,000/day.
I also earned several hundred dollars in commissions because I was able to offer a valuable bonus.
Still, I noticed some problems with the ready-to-go content out there...
For one thing, some of the products didn’t include quality instructor materials to help teach it as a course.
And when they did, the content was sometimes outsourced to non-native English speakers.
Also, some of the brandable content out there was pretty bad...
The sales and marketing products weren’t written by sales and marketing experts...and it definitely was not up to my standards. So I still had to spend a lot of time editing it.
So that's why I started Content Sparks, to provide high-quality, brandable sales and marketing content and courses.
Today our team has created business training programs for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses for over 30 years...programs that get results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have a high-quality sales funnel course in just minutes...
- You quickly jump in and customize any of the material...
- You launch the course for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch...
- You have everything you need to promote your sales funnel course and attract customers...
- Your course continues to sell, taking your business to that next level...without any extra work on your part...
The Thing to Keep In Mind...
While there are other done-for-you content companies out there, only Content Sparks specializes in sales and marketing products.
Our products are developed by our in-house team, so this isn’t available for sale anywhere else.
And 'Plan Your Profitable Promos' was based on our 30+ years of experience developing products just like this one for Fortune 500 companies and small business owners...programs that get results.
Get Plan Your Profitable Promos for only: $297
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy teaching Plan Your Profitable Promos and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
P.S. On the fence? Think about it this way...
There’s a risk-free guarantee... There's PROOF this works....
And since it's EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Will you continue to have to trade time for money?
Or will you have to work even more hours to increase revenue, maybe even at the expense of your personal life?
Don't let that happen to you.
Get this now, and let’s start growing your business today.