Rebranding Your Business – Upgrade Package
Want to Add Even More Value to Your Rebranding Your Business Course?
We've created an upgrade package for you which includes:
- Module Quizzes (for students to test their learning)
- Canva Template – Rebranding Launch Calendar
- Canva Template – Rebranding Checklist
Use the Module Quizzes to:
- Upload to your course platform as quizzes after each module to increase the course value
- Enable students of your Rebranding Your Business course to test their knowledge and feel confident in their learning
- Make them ‘graded' quizzes that students submit in your course platform, so you can see how well your students are learning
- Ask the questions as part of live webinars to generate interaction among participants (and see how you're doing too)
- Use the questions in a live workshop, also to generate interaction and discussions
- Set up some of the questions as a quiz ‘lead magnet', so potential students can test their knowledge and you can generate buzz about your course
Use the Canva templates to:
- Create beautiful, branded versions of the Rebranding Launch Calendar and Checklist
- Convert to printable pdfs that your students can download and fill in
- Include as bonuses to your main course
- Offer to leads who are interested in the topic, then follow up with info about your course
- Walk through with new clients as you help them do their rebranding
Both the Canva Templates and the Module Quizzes are valuable add-ons to our course on Rebranding Your Business, and would take you hours to create on your own.
Luckily, we've done the work for you, so all you have to do is tweak them for your audience and add your branding.
Here's what's included in each part of this upgrade package:
Upgrade Part 1:
Rebranding Your Business – Canva Templates
- Rebranding Launch Calendar – The Rebranding Launch Calendar from the course, presented in a beautiful, editable Canva template. Comes with link & instructions, along with a .PDF version of the template.
- Rebranding Checklist – The Rebranding Checklist from the course, in a beautiful, editable Canva template. Comes with link & instructions, along with a .PDF version.
Upgrade Part 2:
Rebranding Your Business – Module Quizzes
Engage your audience with quizzes for each module of the Course.
You can easily add these quizzes to your online course platform to test your students’ knowledge. Or use them individually to generate discussion and interaction in a live training.
Most good course platforms, like Teachable, have the ability to add simple quiz questions in their Basic Plan or graded quizzes in their Pro Plan. All you have to do is add a quiz unit, upload the questions and answers, and indicate which answers are correct. You can even use a WordPress plugin, like Thrive Quiz Builder, to set up your quiz and send people to the relevant page.
If you get BOTH Rebranding Your Business AND the Upgrade Package, you'll get the following bonus:
The Action Guide for ‘Rebranding Your Business' set up for you in an interactive Trello Board. Also includes a Canva Image Template, so you can rebrand the board header images.
Just copy the board and image template and edit however you want. Then offer it as a bonus for students in your program, so they have a digital way to complete the Action Steps. You can even repurpose it in the future for other online courses!
- Trello Board – Link and Instructions
- Canva Image Template – Link and Instructions
Click below to get the Rebranding Your Business Upgrade Package:
IMPORTANT: The Bonus Challenge will be sent via a separate email when you purchase BOTH packages – the main course on Rebranding Your Business AND the related Upgrade Package.
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Here’s How Done-For-You Products From Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered brandable, done-for-you content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the brandable content I was buying wasn’t written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That's why I created Content Sparks, to provide high-quality, done-for-you sales and marketing products.
Today our team has created business content for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses for over 20 years…content that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have high-quality, brandable, done-for-you content in just minutes…
- You share or sell the content for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch…
- You have more authority in your market, and sales go up
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
“Sharyn's materials help me to stay stealthy. I'm able to develop new programs quickly and professionally, always offering something new to my members and leaders, giving me tremendous edge in the market.”
– Chris Gloss
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy Rebranding Your Business – Upgrade Package: Trello Board & Module Quizzes, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you'll find…
There's PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it's EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. However, we recommend that you rewrite and add to any web-based content that you want found by search engines (like Google), so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you'll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I've made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $1997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $27 and charge more if you're adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you're adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.