Customer-Focused Marketing is a suggested series of courses related to growing your business by retaining customers and building relationships that we’ve hand-selected from our catalog. You’ll see a typical target audience and overall curriculum goals below.
The courses themselves don’t have to be delivered in the order listed, however they are meant to build on each other to help students achieve their objectives more comprehensively.
Click on the button below to open a pop-up box with a brief summary and link to each of each course:
Click on any of the titles below to go to the individual sales pages to see more details.
- Target Marketing Fundamentals
- Customer Lifecycle Marketing
- The Ideal Customer Experience Journey
- Customer Onboarding
- How to Use Content Marketing for Branding
- Build a Community Around Your Brand
This curriculum could easily form the basis of a monthly membership program, live workshop series, bonus resource for your clients, or could be offered as upsells to any marketing or business growth program.
Small business owners, entrepreneurs, and anyone who wants to grow their business by attracting and retaining customers and building relationships with them that result in long-term sales.
Participants will gain:
- A clear plan to develop marketing practices which meet customers’ needs, engage them, and deepen long term connections
- Strategies for creating an exceptional customer experience that customers will want to share with others
- Ways to reach a wider audience to more effectively promote their brand and attract more visitors to their business