The 4 Types of Content Every Business Needs for Success
In The 4 Types of Content Every Business Needs for Success, you’ll get a complete package of lead generation content and a valuable resource for helping your audience use content marketing effectively.
This report package is also part of our full course bundle on How to Create a Realistic Content Marketing Plan. So, if you want to use the content here to create a full sales funnel, check it out. You'll end up with everything you need to deliver, teach, and promote your own online course, webinar, video series, live workshop and more.
Why share or sell ‘The 4 Types of Content Every Business Needs for Success'?
Content is the fuel that powers all areas of your business. It's what you use to attract new customers, build your reputation as an expert, create paid products, and nurture relationships with prospects and customers.
But most small business owners and entrepreneurs are overwhelmed by the time required to create all that content. They're already busy just keeping their business running, let alone adding to their workload.
With our report on The 4 Types of Content Every Business Needs for Success, you're going to show them exactly which content they need to focus on and why.
Your audience will be able to finally get a clear picture of what they need to create when it comes to content. And you'll be able to demonstrate your expert knowledge of content marketing.
You'll even get emails and other content to expand your reputation, using the materials we're providing you.
And if you want to offer a coaching program, online course, workshop or other training to follow up the report, be sure to check out ‘How to Create a Realistic Content Marketing Plan‘.
Here's what you'll get in The 4 Types of Content Every Business Needs for Success:
With this report package, you'll get a variety of relationship-nurturing and reputation-building content that you can use to quickly set up your own lead generation funnel, including…
- Report: The 4 Types of Content Every Business Needs for Success (1,803 words, 9 pages) – which gives you a valuable resource to attract your ideal customers, and show them what you can offer them (Value $500)
- Summary Cheat Sheet – which gives you a summary outline of the opt-in report as another alternate lead magnet (people love content they can consume quickly)
- Slideshow – which gives you the report in a presentation format with speaker notes, so you can also present it in person, as a video, or on a webinar (webinars have been proven to have the highest conversion rates!)
- Report Follow-up Emails – to send to people after they receive your report to nurture your relationship with your new subscribers.
- Why Create a Content Marketing Plan? (253 words)
- Create an Editorial Calendar (251 words)
- Repurpose Content to Save Time (257 words)
- Plan to Scale Your Content Strategy (254 words)
- Tools for Generating Ideas for Content (261 words)
- Blog Posts – which give you pre-written content to spark discussion on your blog and attract more of your ideal customers
- Content Marketing Basics – The Importance of Being Organized (547 words)
- How to Build Relationships Through Your Content (561 words)
- Content Marketing Tips – How Your Content Relates to Your Goal (556 words)
- 4 Easy Online Methods for Researching Your Target Market (553 words)
- 15 Easy Ideas for Social Media Content (574 words)
- Infographic (The 4 Types of Content EVERY Business Needs for Success, .pdf, .ppt & .png)
- Social Media Posts (30 tips for sharing on social media)
For instance, here are just some of the ways you can use Getting The 4 Types of Content Every Business Needs for Success:
- Brand it for a free giveaway to get more email subscribers on your list and pre-sell a larger program, such as How to Create a Realistic Content Marketing Plan
- Customize and sell your own ecourse and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each sub-topic.
- Pull out sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire report, all combined as a paid ebook or a course.
- Use the slides to create a webinar or video that presells another program or just gets people on your list.
- Add the content to your paid membership site as a valuable learning resource
- Share the infographic on social media to promote the report (paid or as a lead magnet), or just to drive traffic to your site
- Combine this report with other courses at Content Sparks to create a bonus or longer course
Screenshot previews of all your content in “The 4 Types of Content Every Business Needs for Success”:
Contents are delivered as .docx, .pptx and .xls. Images are .jpg, .pptx.
“The quality, the ease of adaptation, the logical flow of the information provided, the professional look of the courses both on the front end (student materials) and the back-end (teacher and marketing materials) makes using Content Sparks courses an easy and best choice!” — Dave Sweney
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Here’s How Done-For-You Products From Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered brandable, done-for-you content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the brandable content I was buying wasn’t written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That's why I created Content Sparks, to provide high-quality, done-for-you sales and marketing products.
Today our team has created business content for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses for over 20 years…content that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have high-quality, brandable, done-for-you content in just minutes…
- You share or sell the content for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch…
- You have more authority in your market, and sales go up
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
“Sharyn's materials help me to stay stealthy. I'm able to develop new programs quickly and professionally, always offering something new to my members and leaders, giving me tremendous edge in the market.- Jennifer Henczel
“It's a tremendous help to be able to reduce timeframes from 45 (days) to under a week. And that helps me secure more deals as well, because I can have that turnover time to be able to help support what the client needs, especially in these challenging times.” – Chris Gloss
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy The 4 Types of Content Every Business Needs for Success, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you'll find…
There's PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it's EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. However, we recommend that you rewrite and add to any web-based content that you want found by search engines (like Google), so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you'll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I've made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $1997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $27 and charge more if you're adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you're adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.