Get More Clients
19 tactics to grow your service business
In Get More Clients, you’ll get everything you need to create a personalized lead magnet, bonus resource, short course, webinar, email series, or paid product on 19 proven tactics for bringing in new clients to your service business.
Why share or sell ‘Get More Clients'?
Because most people with a service business are always challenged by the demands of working with current clients vs. looking for new ones.
They're often so busy with the clients they have that they just don't have the time or energy left to do any marketing or prospecting…. or even think about it!
But service providers who have thriving businesses with a steady income know how to manage that juggling act. They keep a host of tactics at their fingertips and use the ones that fit best with their strengths.
If your own service business customers could pick up even a few of these tactics, they could start putting systems in place to bring in new clients even while their working with others.
Luckily, you can give them 19 of those proven tactics in Get More Clients – A customizable report and course that will help your customers grow their business.
By helping your customers learn new ways to bring in more clients to their business, you’ll build your reputation as someone who can really get results… you’ll be winning their thanks and watching their businesses take off!
Here's what you'll teach in Get More Clients
There are 4 modules in the course plus a Conclusion.
- Introduction – You'll first show your customers why they need to always be searching for new clients and that it's definitely possible, even if they're already up to their ears in client work.
- Module 1 – Online Tactics to Get More Clients: You'll give your customers 12 online tactics they can use to attract new clients, many of which can be used in combination and don't need a lot of effort or skills.
- Module 2 – Offline Tactics to Get More Clients: You'll also give them 7 offline methods for gaining clients, where your customers can form stronger relationships, find prospects who may not be online, and increase their conversion rate.
- Module 3 – How To Decide Which Tactics are Best For You: Not all tactics are for everyone, so you'll also guide your customers through choosing which client-attraction tactics to use, even if they don't think they can do any of them
- Conclusion and Next Steps – Finally, you'll review what your customers have learned and provide some final tips for picking the right tactics for getting started with attracting a slew of new clients.
And to teach the program above, here's exactly what you'll get in the Get More Clients package:
- Get More Clients Course Book (5,176 words, 27 pages) – Contains all the information your customers need for learning how to identify and set up win/win joint venture partnerships (Value $997)
- Action Guide – To use alongside the activities outlined in the Course Book
- Summary Cheat Sheet (1208 words, 10 pages) – An outline of all the key points, which acts as a great cheat sheet reference for people to remember what they learned (customers love these!)
- Graphics from Course Book (3 Graphics in .jpg & .ppt) – Great visual representations of key concepts from the course, which visual learners love (great as handouts too)
- List of Online Tools so your participants don't have to spend hours on Google looking for tools. (Be sure to add your own recommendations and any affiliate links!)
- Slideshow (80 Slides) – Ready to fire up your recording software or share on webinars, Hangouts, and live presentations or workshops (Takes at least a day to create or $300 to outsource)
- Speaker Notes (in Slide Notes below slides) – Use the script under the slides (in the ppt) to guide your presentations and recording. Ready to customize for your language
- Top Ways to Deliver Your Training Program – Use our tips for picking the best way to deliver your course, based on your audience and your own skills
- Instructions for Using Your New Content – Step-by-step tips for getting started, customizing, and repurposing your content
Lead Generation Material
- Social Media Posts – 10 Tips for sharing on social media. Use these to get more traffic to your content
For instance, here are just some of the ways you can use Get More Clients:
- Use as a free giveaway to get more email subscribers on your list
- Use the slides and speaking notes to run a webinar. Then follow up with paid coaching or consulting sessions
- Customize and sell your own ecourse and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each sub-topic.
- Use sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire course, all combined as a paid ebook or a course.
- Use the slides and speaker notes to create a video series for your clients, with the worksheets as downloads to accompany each video.
- Add the content to your paid membership site as a valuable learning resource
- Share the graphics, infographics, and tweets on social media to promote the course (paid or as a lead magnet), or just to drive traffic to your site
- Combine this course with other courses at Content Sparks to create a longer educational series or curriculum
Take a look at some screenshots of what you'll get:
Contents are delivered as .docx, pptx and .xlsx. Images are .pptx, .pfd & .png
“The quality, the ease of adaptation, the logical flow of the information provided, the professional look of the courses both on the front end (student materials) and the back-end (teacher and marketing materials) makes using Content Sparks courses an easy and best choice!” — Dave Sweney
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Here’s How Done-For-You Products From Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered customizable content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the customizable content I was buying wasn’t written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That's why I created Content Sparks, to provide high-quality, customizable sales and marketing products.
Today our team has created business content for Fortune 50 companies and small businesses for over 20 years…content that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have high-quality, customizable content in just minutes…
- You share or sell the content for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch…
- You have more authority in your market, and sales go up
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
“Sharyn's materials help me to stay stealthy. I'm able to develop new programs quickly and professionally, always offering something new to my members and leaders, giving me tremendous edge in the market.- Jennifer Henczel
“It's a tremendous help to be able to reduce timeframes from 45 (days) to under a week. And that helps me secure more deals as well, because I can have that turnover time to be able to help support what the client needs, especially in these challenging times.”
– Chris Gloss
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy teaching Get More Clients, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you'll find…
There's PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it's EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. It is recommended that web-based content is rewritten so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you'll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I've made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $17 and charge more if you're adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you're adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.