Using Content to Fuel Your Business is a series of courses related to content marketing that we’ve hand-selected from our catalog. You’ll see a typical target audience and overall curriculum goals below.
The courses themselves don’t have to be delivered in the order listed, however they are meant to build on each other to help students achieve their objectives more comprehensively.
Click on the button below to open a pop-up box with a brief summary and link to each of each course:
Click on any of the titles below to go to the individual sales pages to see more details.
- Target Marketing Fundamentals
- How to Create a Realistic Content Marketing Plan
- Brilliant Brainstorming Methods
- Introduction to SEO and Keywords
- Branding 101: Design and Marketing Your Brand
- Blogging Mastery
- How to Attract & Engage Your Audience with Visuals
- How to Create an Email List from Scratch
- On-Camera Video Basics
- Copywriting 101 for Small Business
- Business Success Habits
- Project Management Made Easy
This curriculum could easily form the basis of a 12-month membership program, live workshop series, bonus resource for your clients, or could be offered as upsells to any marketing or business growth program.
Small business owners or entrepreneurs who are overwhelmed with the many marketing options available and need a way to kickstart their business growth.
Participants will gain:
- A clear focus and plan for using content marketing to push their business forward and grow…. without getting overwhelmed.
- The skills for creating the most popular types of content their audience will engage with… and which will get found by search engines.
- Ways to improve their productivity and manage their business and their marketing more effectively.